Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honoring Clark Eugene Wade - Our Loving Tribute !



This is a work in progress - for the family to edit, and add photos and/or additional photos of its chosing - to complete the "Journey of Remembrance" for Clark Eugene Wade, a keepsake for the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and generations to follow.






CLARK EUGENE WADE




The 23rd Psalm

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;He leadeth me beside the still waters.He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in thepaths of righteousness for His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of theshadow of death, I fear no evil;for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staaa they comfort me.Thou preparest a table before me in thepresence of mine enemies;Thou anointest my head with oil;my cup runneth over.Surely goodness and mercy will followme all the days of my life;and I will dwell in the house of the Lordforever.
The family and friends

IN LOVING MEMORY

honor and pay tribute to

CLARK EUGENE WADE
May 17, 1933 - April 2, 2009

Husband,
Father, Grandfather, Great-grandfather,
Brother
and Friend to many.

Obituary:
Mr. Clark Eugene Wade, age 75 of Austell, passed away on Thursday, April 2, 2009. Mr. Wade was a member of Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church, a veteran of the Korean War, and retired from Simmons Bedding Company after 47 years.

He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Shirley Sailors Wade;

Son, David & Karen Wade;

Daughters, Patti Wade Oakes, Mamie Wade & Mark Duncan,

Grandchildren, Casey Wade, Adam Wade, Chris Chase, Jeff Oakes, Brian Oakes, Kyle Duncan, Justin Duncan, Hayden Duncan, Nicole Robbins;
Great granddaughter, Kaley Wade;

Brothers, Alan & Nancy Wade, Bobby & Linda Wade, Danny & Bonnie Wade;

and many nephews and nieces.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, April 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM at the Davis-Struempf Chapel with Rev. Danny Wade & Rev. Michael Crawford officiating.

Interment will follow at Mt. Pisgah Baptist Cemetery


The family will receive friends Saturday 6 – 8 and Sunday 2 – 6 at Davis-Struempf Funeral Home & Crematory, Austell.

Services:
2:00PM at Davis-Struempf Chapel on Monday, April 6th, 2009Cemetery:Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church Cemetery851 South Gordon Rd.Austell, GA 30168


Guestbooks Emails
Post a new entry (*****)

Robin Jeansonne - April 6th, 2009 at 8:21am - EmailMy thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Robin

Linda Lill - April 6th, 2009 at 10:22am - EmailKnow our hearts are with you and your family. LL

Jennifer - April 7th, 2009 at 3:04pm - EmailUncle Clarke I always have loved you and now that you are in heaven tell Maw Maw and Paw Paw and daddy I love them all. I love you and I am glad you are no longer in pain. Jennifer Wade Jordan

Penny Nipple - April 8th, 2009 at 5:35pm - EmailSo sorry to hear about your loss, Shirley. Sorry, I just heard about it. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Penny



Do you have a photo remembering Clark Eugene Wade that you'd like to share in the online photo album? Click here to submit a new photo to this photo album.


To view the video
A Journey of Remembrance

1- click on: http://www.davisstruempf.com/
2- Click on: Visitations
3- Schroll down to: Clark EugeneWade 4-02-09
4- Click on: View Tribute Video
5- Click on: Launch Video Player

"A Journey of Remembrance" will begin.
[this is now expired; Jeff can add it from the CD]





No comments:

Post a Comment